Sunday 26 May 2013

Phorthwith Phanny

One quiet afternoon, while working with only one other assistant, a really tall lady with massive breasts, wearing a tight red dress entered the pharmacy with a prescription. I pleasantly served her while looking up into her eyes, rather than her shapely mammaries located at my eye level. I told her the prescription wouldn't take long as she was the only customer in the store and invited her to look around the shop while she waited.

I proceeded to dispense her prescription in the dispensary, at which time, my assistant casually approached me from her other duties of organising the recently delivered order and whispered, "Aren't you glad I left that customer for you?"

"You were busy doing the order," I replied, "So it's no problem."

"I thought you'd like a good look at her boobs," My assistant stated with a smirk.

At that very moment, the tall lady in the red dress with the big melons dropped some of her shopping in front of the service counter. She bent down to pick it up while facing away from us and both the assistant and I had a full moon view of her refined posterior.

The timing of the assistant's comment and our unexpected 'cheeky' observation forced us both into sudden, quieted laughter and an immediate crouch behind the dispensary counter to hide our amusement from the only customer in our shop.

My assistant regained her composure first, and before she left, declared, "Sometimes, you just have a good day..." Which kept me crouched in hushed laughter.

Eventually, I was able to complete the lady in red's prescription and serve her without so much as a smile, although it was a struggle. Once she had left, I was able to reveal to my assistant, "Yes. She had a nice figure, but... she was too tall..."

That put a smile on both our faces and had us reminiscing over the perfect timing of this most recent memorable event.

No comments:

Post a Comment