Monday 30 August 2010

Phorget Phlushing

A guy walks into the pharmacy late one night from a nearby pub and asks the assistant with a drunken lisp, "Where's ya pisser?" (He was asking to go to the toilet for those who don't understand)

"Sorry, we don't have a public toilet," The assistant replied.

We do actually have a toilet, but only for staff. We don't want to allow the public access to our toilet at the risk they may shoot up, which could be a common occurrence with the clientele we quite often serve.

I butted in to help out the assistant, "There's a public toilet 50 metres up the street. Go there."

"Oh, alright," the drunken man said and he left the store.

We could still see him at our front door, then we realised he was pissing on it!

The assistant yelled at the man to fuck off, but when someone's started to urinate, you know how hard it is to stop, so I weighed all my options before I took any action. Do I, a) yell abuse at him to stop; b) tackle him to the ground and risk getting pissed on; c) call the cops who would have no chance of catching him?

I know you wanted me to pick 'b)' and get pissed on, but I chose a combination of 'a)' and 'c).' What would you have done? There's not much one can do.

So I called the cops and left my details and a description of the offender. The drunk, pissing man finished his business and took off. I never saw him again, or the cops for that matter.

Disgusting prick!

1 comment: