Thursday 18 November 2010

Pharmacist Phail

I've been so busy lately I've had no time to write anything! Very sorry, not that anyone really noticed... I'm the pharmacist who phailed...

Anyway, here's a short one for you:

A lady walks into the pharmacy and says to the pharmacy student, "I want a spray or something to numb the pain in my ear from this ear piercing I got yesterday. It's really sore!"

"Oh yeah, well, I don't really have anything. But, hang on, you could try this! Stud 100 spray! It' a local anaesthetic spray so can numb the pain!"

"Really? That sounds good!"

The pharmacist, who overheard the interaction, then steps in, "No! That spray's for premature ejaculation! You can't use it on your ear!!"



For another of my stories on this famous (possibly infamous) local anaesthetic spray, click here: Stud 100.

9 comments:

  1. I think your blog's cool! haha. keep it up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed, keep them coming

    ReplyDelete
  3. We want more! We want more! We want more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patience. Really busy at work and at home. Soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, that stuff contains more lidocaine than any prescription product. I don't think I'd want my little buddy to be "that" numb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good info! Thanks for sharing it with us on your blog.

    ReplyDelete